Administrative Assistant/Guidance Office – full time/12 month position
Henry Hudson Regional School is looking for an Administrative Assistant to manage the Guidance Office. This individual will be responsible for the following: process transcript requests; work with automated student database management program; maintain and update student records, maintain information on college applicants, process college applications; working papers; assist students as needed and perform all other duties as requested by the superintendent, principal, curriculum director and/or guidance counselors.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
· Experience working in a Student Personnel setting preferred;
· Knowledge and experience working with Genesis, Systems 3000 and Naviance preferred;
· Professionalism and confidentiality are required.
Salary commensurate with experience
Please mail or email your cover letter and resume by February 6, 2015 to:
Director of Human Resources
Henry Hudson Regional School District
One Grand Tour
Highlands, New Jersey 07732
No Phone Calls Please
Henry Hudson Regional School is looking for Qualified Substitute Bus Drivers.
· Valid CDL, Class B License with passenger and school bus endorsements and no
air brake restriction.
· Excellent Driving Record
· Must have current Criminal History Background Check and Physical.
· Required Drug Testing
· High School Diploma Required
Please mail or email your cover letter and resume to:
The Henry Hudson Regional School District is committed to providing instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in using information. However, the Henry Hudson Regional School District is not responsible for any site contents accessed through external links.